Saturday 16 January 2010

Debbie & Andrew's Scicilian Sausage Pasta Bake


I came across this company at the Good Homes Show in Earls Court a few years ago. They were handing out sausage samples on sticks, my friend Tuely and I kept going back for more as they were honestly the most delicious sausages we had ever had. We both bought lots of sausages that day from Debbie & Andrew's. When I got home I went to their website and found that they kept their own recipe log of recipes they had been sent on there. I liked the look of this one and so printed it out. It is now one of our favourites and always goes down very well.

I would also like to thank this recipe as it is responsible for me finally mastering tomato pasta sauce from scratch so I love it on too levels as it is due to this recipe that I have managed to create my own recipes such as my leftover pasta (with ham)  .

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment