Friday 8 January 2010

New Twist on Macaroni Cheese for dinner (BBC Good Food)

Tonight I am cooking a new twist on Macaroni Cheese from this lovely cookbook. I honestly recommend getting as many books as you can from this series and the Good Home series too - they're are such great books, really well put together with tons of excellent and inspirational ideas.


Here is the original recipe (click to see it full size):


I have added a couple of ingredients over the course of cooking this dish over the years, I warn you it doesn't make it any healthier, but in my opinion adds to its yummy factor!

Here are my ingredients:


So I added a little grated cheese and a pack on honey roast ham...

The quantities are deceptive - this recipes does go quite a long way and also reheats from frozen very well.

Here is my finished dish:



Hope you add this recipe to your store-cupboard recipes too - let me know what you think....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment